Uniqueness results for groups of measure preserving transformations
Abstract: Let be the group of measurable, invertible, measure preserving transformations either of the unit inverval or of the line. Then has a unique topology in which it is a complete separable metric group.
-  Robert J. Aumann, Random measure preserving transformations, Proc. Fifth Berkeley Sympos. Math. Statist. and Probability (Berkeley, Calif., 1965/66) Univ. California Press, Berkeley, Calif., 1967, pp. 321–326. MR 0222247
-  K. Kuratowski, Topology. Vol. I, New edition, revised and augmented. Translated from the French by J. Jaworowski, Academic Press, New York-London; Państwowe Wydawnictwo Naukowe, Warsaw, 1966. MR 0217751
-  George W. Mackey, Borel structure in groups and their duals, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 85 (1957), 134–165. MR 0089999, 10.1090/S0002-9947-1957-0089999-2
- R. J. Aumann, Random measure preserving transformations, Proc. Fifth Berkeley Symposium on Mathematical Statistics and Probability, Vol. 2, Part 2, Univ. of California Press, Berekeley, Calif., 1967, pp. 321-326. MR 0222247 (36:5299)
- K. Kuratowski, Topology. Vol. I, Academic Press, New York, 1966. MR 0217751 (36:840)
- G. W. Mackey, Borel structures in groups and their duals, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 85 (1957), 134-165. MR 0089999 (19:752b)