Maximum modulus convexity and the location of zeros of an entire function
Abstract: Let be an entire function with non-negative Maclaurin coefficients and let . It is shown that if all the zeros of lie in the angle , where , then . In particular, we always have for such functions.
-  V. S. Boĭčuk and A. A. Gol′dberg, On the three lines theorem, Mat. Zametki 15 (1974), 45–53 (Russian). MR 0344465
-  W. K. Hayman, Note on Hadamard’s convexity theorem, Entire Functions and Related Parts of Analysis (Proc. Sympos. Pure Math., La Jolla, Calif., 1966) Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, R.I., 1968, pp. 210–213. MR 0252639
-  B. Kjellberg, The convexity theorem of Hadamard-Hayman, Proc. of the Sympos. in Math., Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm (June 1973), 87-114.
-  R. R. London, A note on Hadamard’s three circles theorem, Bull. London Math. Soc. 9 (1977), no. 2, 182–185. MR 0444948, https://doi.org/10.1112/blms/9.2.182
- V. S. Boichuk and A. A. Gol'dberg, The three-lines theorem (Russian), Mat. Zametki, 15 (1974), 45-53. MR 0344465 (49:9204)
- W. K. Hayman, Note on Hadamard's convexity theorem, Proc. of Pure Math., Vol. 11, Entire functions and related parts of analysis, Amer. Math. Soc., 210-213, 1968. MR 0252639 (40:5858)
- B. Kjellberg, The convexity theorem of Hadamard-Hayman, Proc. of the Sympos. in Math., Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm (June 1973), 87-114.
- R. R. London, A note on Hadamard's three circles theorem, Bull. London Math. Soc., 9 (1977), 182-185. MR 0444948 (56:3293)
Retrieve articles in Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society with MSC: 30D20
Retrieve articles in all journals with MSC: 30D20