AMS Sectional Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Tuesday, April 12, 2005 15:08:36
1989 AMS Central Section Meeting
Muncie, IN, October 27-28, 1989
Andy R Magid, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gerald L. Alexanderson, Santa Clara University, Gaussian binomnial coefficients.
- Sheldon Axler, Michigan State University, Writing mathematics.
- Daniel H. Gottlieb, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Topology and the robot arm.
- Laszlo Lempert, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Imbedding pseudoconvex domains into a ball.
- Robert J. Lopez, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, Teaching calculus and differential equations with the computer algebra system MAPLE.
- Kenneth R. Meyer, University of Cincinnati, Stability and chaos in almost periodic systems.
- Paul S. Muhly, University of Iowa, Some advances in operator algebra.
- Gloria Olive, University of Otago, New Zealand and Anderson University, Does Rudolf Steiner have the answer?
- Gary J. Sherman, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, REU students get results in group theory---say CAYEY essential.
- Steven Sperber, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Exponential sums and p-adic analysis.