AMS Sectional Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Tuesday, April 12, 2005 15:08:36
1989 Fall Far West Sectional Meeting
Los Angeles, CA, November 18-19, 1989
Associate secretaries: Lance W Small
, AMS email@example.com
- Gunnar Erik Carlsson, Princeton University and Mathematical Sciences Research Institute, Berkeley, The topology of some spaces of functions.
- Burton I. Fein, Oregon State University, Galois groups and rational division algebras.
- S. M. Gersten, University of Utah, Automatic and hyperbolic groups.
- Thomas M. Liggett, University of California, Los Angeles, Interacting particle systems: Equilibria and rates of convergence.
- Nicolas Spaltenstein, University of Oregon, Nilpotent orbits and the Weyl group.
- Uri Treisman, University of California, Berkeley, Changing demographics and the future of our profession.
- Thomas H. Wolff, California Institute of Technology, Recent work in potential theory.