AMS Sectional Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Tuesday, April 12, 2005 15:10:43
2002 Spring Western Section Meeting
Portland, OR, June 20-22, 2002
Bernard Russo, AMS email@example.com
- Edward B. Burger, Williams College, Innovative Experiments$\ldots$and how I survived them.
- Richard W. Montgomery, University of California Santa Cruz, New solutions for the $N$-body problem.
- Kenneth A. Ribet, University of California Berkeley, Modular curves and their twisted analogues.
- Tina H. Straley, Mathematical Association of America, The MAA's role in the future of undergraduate mathematics.
- Edriss S. Titi, University of California Irvine, The Navier--Stokes and Other Related Equations.
- Jim H. Valerio, Intel Desktop Architecture Labs, Improving pc graphics.
- Michael Wolf, Rice University, Techmuller theory and minimal surfaces in space.