AMS Sectional Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Tuesday, April 12, 2005 15:10:41
2002 Central Section Meeting
Ann Arbor, MI, March 1-3, 2002
Susan J Friedlander, AMS email@example.com
- Laszlo Babai, University of Chicago, Combinatorial models and algebraic questions in the theory of computing.
- Nets H. Katz, Washington University, On the low dimensional Kakeya problem.
- Alan W Reid, University of Texas at Austin, Hyperbolic manifolds, discrete groups and quadratic forms.
- Lihe Wang, University of Iowa, H\"older and $L^p$ estimates for $\square_b$ operators on CR manifolds of arbitrary codimensions.
- Thaleia Zariphopoulou, University of Texas, Austin, Pricing and risk management in incomplete markets.