AMS Sectional Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Saturday, April 24, 2021 03:30:05
Spring Central Sectional Meeting (formerly at the University of Cincinnati)
- now meeting virtually, CDT (hosted by the American Mathematical Society), Cincinnati, OH
- April 17-18, 2021 (Saturday - Sunday)
- Meeting #1166
Georgia Benkart, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
AMS 2021 Spring Sectional Meetings will be held VIRTUALLY on the originally planned dates. Further details will be posted as soon as they are available. Send questions to email@example.com.
Links to abstracts will be available approximately two weeks (for sectional meetings) to six weeks (for national meetings) after the abstracts deadline.
- Fabrice Baudoin, University of Connecticut, Heat flow and sets of finite perimeter. Sunday April 18, 2021, 11:45 a.m.-12:35 p.m., Invited Address, AMS
- Malabika Pramanik, University of British Columbia and BIRS, Got patterns? Saturday April 17, 2021, 1:30 p.m.-2:20 p.m., Invited Address, AMS
- Maksym Radziwill, Caltech, Recent progress in analytic number theory. Sunday April 18, 2021, 2:00 p.m.-2:50 p.m., Invited Address, AMS