Current and Previous Reports
Statistical Abstract of Undergraduate Programs in the Mathematical Sciences and Computer Science in the United States
by Donald J. Albers, Don O. Loftsgaarden, Donald C. Rung, and Ann E. Watkins
Publication Date: 1992
Number of Pages: 173 pp.
ISBN 0-88385-080-X (Print)
- Chapter 1: Summary
- Chapter 2: Enrollment
- Chapter 3: Faculty
- Chapter 4: Introductory Courses in Calculus, Statistics, and Computer Science
- Chapter 5: Departmental Characteristics
- Chapter 6: Computer Science Programs
- Chapter 7: Mathematical Science Libraries
- Chapter 8: Two-Year College Mathematics Programs Enrollment, Course Offerings, and Instructional Practices
- Chapter 9: Two-Year College Mathematics Program Faculty
- Appendix I: Enrollment Numbers in all Departmental Courses in Four-Year Colleges since 1970
- Appendix II: Sampling and Estimation Procedures
- Appendix III: List of Responders
- Appendix IV: Four-Year College and University Survey
- Appendix V: Two-Year College Survey
- Back Cover
Note: The documents posted are derived from scanned images of the original report.
For questions about this publication, contact the AMS at 800-321-4267, ext. 4189 or Submit an inquiry.