AMS Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Tuesday, April 12, 2005 15:09:07
International Joint Mathematics Meeting
Merida, Mexico, December 1-4, 1993
Associate secretaries: Robert M Fossum
, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maurice Auslander, Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts, Representation theory of Artin algebras.
- Xavier Gomez-Mont, CIMAT, Formula for the index of a vector field on a variety with an isolated singularity.
- Luis Montejano, IMATE-UNAM, Some applications of topology to the theory of geometric tomography.
- Cathleen S. Morawetz, Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, New York University, The role of self-similar solutions for solving Euler's equations for fluid flow.
- Daniel W. Stroock, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Gibbs states, where they come from.