AMS Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Tuesday, April 12, 2005 15:09:21
International Joint Mathematics Meeting
Jerusalem, Israel, May 24-26, 1995
Associate secretaries: Lance W Small
, AMS email@example.com
- Susan Montgomery, University of Southern California, Hopf algebras in categories.
- Shahar Moses, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel, Ergodic theory, Lie groups and counting lattice groups.
- John M. Neuberger, University of North Texas, Three recent results on one-parameter semigroups.
- Jacob Rubinstein, Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, Israel, Mathematical models in superconductivity.
- Oded Schramm, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel, Harmonic functions on planar graphs and almost planar manifolds.
- Efim Zelmanov, University of Chicago, Lie algebra methods in group theory.