AMS International Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Tuesday, April 12, 2005 15:10:11
Joint International Meeting
Odense, Denmark, June 13-16, 2000
Associate secretaries: Robert M Fossum
, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tobias Colding, Courant Institute, New York University, Embedded minimal surfaces and applications to 3-manifold topology.
- Johan H\aastad, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, On efficient approximability of NP-hard optimization problems.
- Nigel J. Hitchin, University of Oxford, The geometry of three-forms.
- Elliott Lieb, Princeton University, The quantum mechanical many-body problem and quantum electrodynamics: A highly successful but still incomplete theory.
- Pertti Mattila, University of Jyv\"askyl\"a, What has Menger curvature given to complex and harmonic analysis?
- Curtis T. McMullen, Harvard University, The shape of the moduli space of Riemann surfaces.
- Alexei N. Rudakov, Norwegian University of Science \& Technology, Representations of E(3,6) and the related structures.
- Karen Uhlenbeck, University of Texas at Austin, Integrable systems in geometry.
- Dan Voiculescu, University of California, Berkeley, The analog of entropy in free probability theory.