Joint International Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Thursday, July 4, 2013 00:20:42
Joint International Mathematics Meeting
University of Alba Iulia, Alba Iulia, Romania
June 27-30, 2013 (Thursday - Sunday)
Steven H. Weintraub, AMS email@example.com
- Viorel Barbu, Universitatea Al. I. Cuza, Stabilization of Navier-Stokes equations by boundary and point feedback controllers.
- Sergiu Klainerman, Princeton University, Are black holes real?
- George Lusztig, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On conjugacy classes in the Lie group E8.
- Stefan Papadima, Institute of Mathematics of the Romanian Academy, Geometry of homology jump loci and topology.
- Mihnea Popa, University of Illinois at Chicago, Vanishing theorems and holomorphic one-forms.
- Dan Timotin, Institute of Mathematics of the Romanian Academy, Horn inequalities: Finite and infinite dimensions.