AMS International Meetings Calendar
Email the Meetings departmentParticipants and speakers at international meetings jointly sponsored by the AMS and held outside the United States should be aware that the local host society is responsible for making all logistical arrangements, identifying appropriate housing options, setting deadlines and registration rates, and establishing abstracts submission and registration procedures, etc., because of their unique understanding of their country's culture and resources. The AMS thanks our hosts for these meetings and hopes that all participants are enriched by the experiences that they foster.
July 18 - 22, 2022, Grenoble, France
AMS-SMF-EMS Joint International Meeting
This meeting could not be held as planned in 2021 due to the restrictions on travel and gatherings that are expected to be in force at the scheduled time and location. The organizers and the three mathematical societies agreed to postpone the meeting to July 18 - 22, 2022 in Grenoble. If the pandemic situation is still problematic at that time, then the meeting will be held fully online July 18 - 22, 2022.
- Andrea Bertozzi, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
- Peter Bühlmann, ETH Zürich, Switzerland
- Maria Chudnovsky, Princeton University, USA
- Hugo Duminil-Copin, Institut des Hautes Etudes Scientifiques (IHES), Bures-sur-Yvette, France
- Alessio Figalli, ETH Zürich, Switzerland
- Vincent Lafforgue, Université de Grenoble Alpes & CNRS, France
- Peter Sarnak, Institute for Advanced Study (IAS), Princeton, USA
- Claire Voisin, Collège de France, Paris, France
- Simone Warzel, Technische Universität München (TUM), Munich, Germany