AMS Sectional Meeting AMS Special Sessions
Current as of Wednesday, January 28, 2015 03:30:08
Central Fall Sectional Meeting
Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL
October 3-4, 2015 (Saturday - Sunday)
Georgia Benkart, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: The following material has been posted
without being proofread in order to provide you with
the most current information.
If you are volunteering to speak in a Special Session, you should send your abstract as early as possible via the abstract submission form found at http://www.ams.org/cgi-bin/abstracts/abstract.pl.
Links to abstracts will be available approximately one
week (for sectional meetings) to four weeks (for national
meetings) after the abstracts deadline.
AMS Special Sessions
- Special Session on Algebraic Methods Common to Association Schemes, Hopf Algebras, Tensor Categories, Finite Geometry, and Related Areas (Code: SS 1A)
- Harvey Blau, Northern Illinois University
- Sung Y. Song, Iowa State University
- Bangteng Xu, Eastern Kentucky University Bangteng.Xu@eku.edu
- Special Session on Combinatorial and Computational Algebra (Code: SS 4A)
- Special Session on Groups, Rings, Group Rings, and Hopf Algebras -- Celebrating the 75th Birthday of Professor Donald S. Passman (Code: SS 2A)
- Special Session on The Mathematics of Evolution (Code: SS 3A)