Additional Material for the BookBook Web Pages
| AMS Bookstore
Concise Numerical Mathematics
Publication Year: 2003
ISBN-13: 978-0-8218-2953-0 [hardcover]
ISBN-10: 8218-3414-2 [softcover]
ISBN-13: 978-0-8218-3414-5 [softcover]
Graduate Studies in Mathematics, vol. 57
This page is maintained by the author:
Hints to the Exercises
Chapter 1: exercise-1.ps exercise-1.pdf
Chapter 2: exercise-2.ps exercise-2.pdf
Chapter 3: exercise-3.ps exercise-3.pdf
Chapter 4: exercise-4.ps exercise-4.pdf
Chapter 5: exercise-5.ps exercise-5.pdf
Chapter 6: exercise-6.ps exercise-6.pdf
Chapter 7: exercise-7.ps exercise-7.pdf
Chapter 8: exercise-8.ps exercise-8.pdf
Chapter 9: exercise-9.ps exercise-9.pdf
Chapter 10: exercise-10.ps exercise-10.pdf
Chapter 11: exercise-11.ps exercise-11.pdf
Chapter 12: exercise-12.ps exercise-12.pdf
Chapter 13: exercise-13.ps exercise-13.pdf
Chapter 14: exercise-14.ps exercise-14.pdf
Chapter 15: exercise-15.ps exercise-15.pdf
- Information about MATLAB can be obtained from the Website MathWorks.
- A large number of links to routines for MATLAB and other program systems like Java, Excel, C/C++ can be obtained from http://www.mathtools.net.
- Information about Maple can be obtained from Waterloo Maple, Inc.
- MUPAD research group, University of Paderborn / Germany
- Macsyma Inc.
- Information about Mathematica may be obtained from Wolfram Research, Inc.
- KANT V4, Technical University Berlin / Germany