Ultrametric Functional Analysis
About this Title
B. Diarra, A. Escassut, A. K. Katsaras and L. Narici, Editors
With contributions by leading mathematicians, this proceedings volume reflects the program of the Eighth International Conference on $p$-adic Functional Analysis held at Blaise Pascal University (Clermont-Ferrand, France).
Articles in the book offer a comprehensive overview of research in the area. A wide range of topics are covered, including basic ultrametric functional analysis, topological vector spaces, measure and integration, Choquet theory, Banach and topological algebras, analytic functions (in particular, in connection with algebraic geometry), roots of rational functions and Frobenius structure in $p$-adic differential equations, and $q$-ultrametric calculus.
The material is suitable for graduate students and researchers interested in number theory, functional analysis, and algebra.
Graduate students and research mathematicians interested in number theory, functional analysis, and algebra.
Table of Contents
Download chapters as PDF
- José Aguayo – Vector measures and integral operators in the nonarchimedean setting [MR 2174774]
- J. Aguayo, A. K. Katsaras and S. Navarro – On the dual space for the strict topology $\beta _1$ and the space $M(X)$ in function space [MR 2174775]
- J. Aguayo, J. Goméz, M. Saavedra and M. Wallace – Perturbation of a $p$-adic dynamical system in two variables [MR 2174776]
- Jesús Araujo – Isomorphisms with small bound between spaces of $p$-adic continuous functions. II [MR 2174777]
- Bertin Diarra – Ultrametric $q$-calculus [MR 2174778]
- N. De Grande-De Kimpe and C. Perez-Garcia – Strictness and closedness in $p$-adic inductive limits [MR 2174779]
- Pei-Chu Hu and Chung-Chun Yang – A note on Browkin-Brzeziński conjecture [MR 2174780]
- A. K. Katsaras – Non-Archimedean integration and strict topologies [MR 2174781]
- Hans A. Keller and H. Ochsenius A. – Non-Archimedean orthomodular spaces and their residual spaces [MR 2174782]
- Anatoly N. Kochubei – Polylogarithms and a zeta function for finite places of a function field [MR 2174783]
- Albert Kubzdela – On finite-dimensional normed spaces over $C_p$ [MR 2174784]
- Lawrence Narici and Edward Beckenstein – A non-Archimedean inner product [MR 2174785]
- H. Ochsenius and W. H. Schikhof – Lipschitz operators on Banach spaces over Krull valued fields [MR 2174786]
- Sibylla Priess-Crampe – Remarks on some theorems of functional analysis [MR 2174787]
- Andrea Pulita – Frobenius structure for rank one $p$-adic differential equations [MR 2174788]
- Alain Salinier – The ultrametric spectrum as an ordered set [MR 2174789]
- Marie-Claude Sarmant – Analytic roots of rational functions whose poles are on the unit circle [MR 2174790]
- W. H. Schikhof – $p$-adic Choquet theory [MR 2174791]
- Erwin Schörner – The spherical completion of normed vector spaces over fields with valuations of arbitrary rank [MR 2174792]
- Wiesław Śliwa – On Köthe quotients of non-Archimedean Fréchet spaces [MR 2174793]
- Ta Thi Hoai An and Julie Tzu-Yueh Wang – Unique range sets for non-Archimedean entire functions in positive characteristic fields [MR 2174794]
- Fana Tangara – Some continuous linear operators and orthogonal $q$-bases on the space of $p$-adic continuous functions defined on $\Bbb Z_p$ [MR 2174795]
- Julie Tzu-Yueh Wang – Uniqueness polynomials, unique range sets and other uniqueness theorems [MR 2174796]