AMS eBook Collections Program
For over 100 years, the AMS has maintained an active publishing program and is proud to provide one of the most respected collections of mathematical literature in the world. In the interest of increasing the accessibility of this literature, the AMS eBooks program offers a large number of titles in electronic format, allowing for convenient access, portability, searchability, and ease of use.
The eBooks collections, which will continue to grow year after year, are available via backfile purchase or current-year subscription (for Contemporary Mathematics). For more details on the features of the eBooks program, please see below.
AMS eBook Collections Features
- No DRM
- Site-wide, unlimited simultaneous access
- Archived in CLOCKSS and Portico
- RSS feed available for eBooks subscription products
- Access to electronic version prior to print version for eBooks subscription products
- MARC records, freely available to all
- Perpetual access
- No annual maintenance fee