Proceedings of the St. Petersburg Mathematical Society, Volume XI
About this Title
N. N. Uraltseva, St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg, Russia, Editor. Translated by Tamara Rozhkovskaya
Publication: American Mathematical Society Translations: Series 2
Publication Year 2006: Volume 218
ISBNs: 978-0-8218-4204-1 (print); 978-1-4704-3428-1 (online)
MathSciNet review: MR2284759
MSC: Primary 00B15; Secondary 00B55, 11-06, 14-06
This and the next volume in the series (see TRANS2/219) consist of articles written on the occasion of the 60th birthday anniversary of the well-known St. Petersburg specialist in number theory Sergey Vostokov. Among the authors are many students and colleagues of Vostokov. The articles are devoted to topics in number theory that are close to Vostokov's scientific interests.
The book is suitable for graduate students and researchers interested in number theory.
Graduate students and research mathematicians interested in various aspects of number theory.
Table of Contents
- M. V. Bondarko – Explicit classification of formal groups over complete discrete valuation fields with imperfect residue field
- S. O. Gorchinskii and A. N. Parshin – Adelic Lefschetz formula for the action of a one-dimensional torus
- I. B. Zhukov – Singularities of arcs and cyclic coverings of surfaces
- Yu. G. Zarhin – Del Pezzo surfaces of degree 2 and Jacobians without complex multiplication
- Nikita A. Karpenko – A relation between higher Witt indices
- Ph. Cassou-Noguès, B. Erez and M. J. Taylor – On Fröhlich twisted bundles
- Shin-ya Koyama and Nobushige Kurokawa – Multiple Euler products
- Yu. Mehlig and E.-W. Zink – Invariants of micro primes for $p$-adic fields